Thursday, January 15, 2009

First post thingy

Okay, so I made a few clicks and whoo - a new blog pops out in the infinite abyss of the InterWeb.
I wonder if the people who made the Net so accessible and easy to use ever feel the weight of what they've done. Everybody is equal! The ultimate democracy! My word can be as important and easy to find as the word of a real journalist or a 12-year old fan of ninja turtles. What? There are no adolescent ninja turtles fans nowadays? Anyway, it took me about ten minutes to write these few sentences which just have wasted a few seconds of your life. I'm not good at writing. nevertheless I've decided to waste a few bytes of the InterThing with this blog, which, to avoid humiliating myself too much, will hopefully consist mostly of photos. Photos of the city I live in, the city of Łódź.

Yay, I finally got to the point. This blog is dedicated to anybody who knows nothing, or very little about Łódź or wants to forget what he/she's been told about it. There might be some practical info here, but more often there won't. Mostly I plan just to ramble about things that get into my attention during my every day life here. Things concerning this city of course. The city of Łódź. The city of Łódź. Yes, I'll say it again, folks - the city of Łódź.

And, hopefuly, this is not the last post of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment